Change sex identification

Change sex identification. You’ll make this change by requesting a replacement Social Security card.

You don’t need to provide medical or legal evidence of your sex designation. Currently, you can change your sex identification to either male or female, but U.S is examining ways to provide an unspecified sex identification option in the future.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Learn about new services and legislation in the US and other countries

We will help you