Get a Green Card if you are in the United States

Adjustment of status allows a nonimmigrant visa holder to become a permanent U.S. resident with a Green Card. Learn if you are eligible, how to apply, and how much it costs.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Learn about new services and legislation in the US and other countries

We will help you