Get help with your mortgage or a loan for home repairs after a disaster

If you live in a presidentially declared disaster area, you may be able to get mortgage assistance or financial help to repair or rebuild your home.
Mortgage payments on your home after a disaster.

You must continue to pay your mortgage, even if a disaster damages your home. Contact your mortgage servicer if you are unable to pay. Ask your servicer if you qualify for forbearance.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Learn about new services and legislation in the US and other countries

We will help you