How to get a Green Card from outside the U.S.

To live and work in the U.S. permanently, you will need a Permanent Resident Card (Green Card). Learn how to get one through consular processing if you are outside the U.S.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Learn about new services and legislation in the US and other countries

We will help you