Medical Claims & app

Find out how to file a complaint (also called a “grievance”) if you have a concern about the quality of care or other services you get from a Medicare provider. Contact your State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) for local, personalized Medicare counseling.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Learn about new services and legislation in the US and other countries

We will help you