Request help with Veterans Affairs (VA) debt for overpayments and copay bills

This form is for Veterans or service members who need help with debt related to VA benefit overpayments or health care copays. Answer a few questions to find out if this is the form you need. If not, we’ll guide you to the best way to get help.

If you already know this is the form you need, you can go to the form now.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Learn about new services and legislation in the US and other countries

We will help you