Online tool “Where’s My Amended Return?” by Internal Revenue Service

Here you can find details about your amended return.

“Where’s My Amended Return?” is an online tool provided by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in the United States. This tool is designed to help taxpayers track the status of their amended tax returns, specifically those filed using Form 1040X.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Learn about new services and legislation in the US and other countries

We will help you